"No soy nada. Nunca seré nada. No puedo querer ser nada. Aparte de eso, tengo en mí todos los sueños del mundo."
“I am nothing. I'll never be anything. I couldn't want to be something. Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world."

(Fernando Pessoa)

lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Winston Churchill y turistas - Winston Churchill and tourists

             (Ville de Québec, Canada)

 "Si abrimos una disputa entre el pasado y el presente, descubriremos que hemos perdido el futuro"

 "If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future."


 Nancy Astor: "Winston, si tu fueses mi marido, te pondría veneno en el té"
 Churchill: "madame, si tu fueses mi mujer, lo tomaría"

 Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea"
 Churchill: "madame, if you were my wife, I'd take it"
 
If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu136286.html#efSOXvquifX9Es1f.99
If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu136286.html#efSOXvquifX9Es1f.99

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario